1.What are some of the representations of disease in religion?
2. What roles does disease play in religion? Is this positive? Negative? Both?
3. How is the negation of disease used as a tool by religion?
4. As a metaphor, what does disease bring to religion?
5. Is there something about religion and disease inseparable? Is this a positive relationship for religious communities?
6. How does biological warfare affect religion, or does it even change anything at all?
7. If disease is eliminated, what are the repercussions for religion?
~ASM and Greg