- Specific places like temples
- The importance that people bestow on places and how meaning builds off of an original intent
- Sometimes physical spaces bother us if they're messy, unorganized, cramped, etc.
- Sometimes physical spaces encourage positive thought if they are organized well, comfortable etc.
- It is important for people to have a space where they can practice their beliefs. Sometimes that is a problem, for example at Brandeis where we have limited space available for new purposes.
- Certain religious spaces have to accommodate for both personal and communal use.