While I love love love our weekly dialogues, I sometimes forget how awesome it is to spend a different kind of time with my fellow interfaithians. That's why I really love the BIG retreat: friends, food, FORTS, and a different kind of dialogue.
- so Murielle and I may have had a little too much fun trying to make pancakes in the shape of hearts and pigs. It was a nice introduction to the day where we all sat around the table stuffing our faces and chatting.
- I love forts. This fort was magical. The End.
DIALOGUE (in the fort)
- What I love about retreat dialogues is that they always seem to be more personal. For some reason, it's a much better space to share your life story and listen to the stories of others (and you know how much I like stories).
- It started out as a "Why Interfaith/ Future of BIG" but turned into a lovely conversation about our own personal beliefs and because Mea was leading, we got to talk about faeries which is always nice.
- We talked about why we came to BIG and what it has provided for us.
- A perfect bookend to the day (along with the pancake brunch).
- Another nice meal with some of my favorite people (and some new friends)
With warm fuzzies,