2. How should sacred trash be disposed of? What are some ways that religious communities may go about this?
3. Can trash be "reclaimed" for religion? Can items originally with or without religious significance be given new purpose after it is deemed to be trash?
4. Is there a difference between religious trash and mundane trash, and if so what is this difference?
5. Does trash have a needed place in religion or is it just a by-product of entropy and decay?
6. Can the sanctity infused in an object be removed before or after that thing can no longer be used? Do we have to respect what it was in a "previous life"?
7. If religious communities could find a way to prevent their religious objects from decaying, what impact might this have on religious movements?