· What are all the ways that a singular event can affect religion? (social, geographical etc.)
· Do you believe that religious stories have at least a grain of history in them?
· Would religions be what they are today without their histories?
· Do current events count as ‘history’ that affects religion? Or do events need to withstand the test of time to sturdily affect belief systems?
· What happens when history doesn’t agree with religious history?
· What happens if you find archaeological ‘proof’ of something historical? Either proving or disproving something?