2. Is there a general way to view the relationship that nerd culture has with religion? Does nerd culture view religion positively, negatively or something else?
3. Who can be identified as a nerd and does being religion in any way effect this identity?
4. When religion is included in "nerd friendly media" it is often shown through a polytheistic lens. Why is this the case and what makes monotheism less appealing in a "nerdy environment"?
5. One common trope in fantasy literature is the magical efficacy of religious faith; does this have implications for actual religions and religious groups?
6. In what ways are critical icons of nerd culture built around or defined by religion?
7. Is the rise f nerd culture something significant for religious communities? Should religious communities pay attention to this phenomenon?