Someone tries to categorize you.
- categories are nice but very problematic
- it's good to know what thoughts your label (even if it's an ambiguous label) spark
- learning in a book vs. applying to real life
we also ranted for a bit about arguing with idiots
You misrepresent somebody else's religion
- fall on ground. don't get up. ever.
- we all agreed that this was a viable candidate for the worst thing ever
- we'd want the other person to forgive us but we'd feel horribly and possibly understand if they didn't get over it
happy finals season