syncretic was defined as the blending and assimilation of distinct religions, cultures, or schools of thoughts.
- What does a syncretic religious identity look like?
- In what ways could it be easier to incorporate non religious ideas or philosophies in a syncretic belief system? Can individual philosophies and beliefs be separated from their surrounding culture?
- In what ways could spiritual syncretism be a positive experience?
- Can the incorporation of distinct practices actually enhance your connection to a religious system you were raised in or may have at some point rejected?
- What are some pitfalls of this blending?
- How can beliefs from other cultures supplement one's own beliefs?
~ASM, Erik, Mea, Mike