Greg's dialogue. Here are questions!
- What is heresy and why do religious communities care?
- Is the idea of heresy out of place in a pluralistic world?
- Is there a way to keep spiritual communities theologically unified, or is not an option =?
- What examples of "heresy" and "heresy hunting" can you think of in the modern world?
- Is heresy something that exists outside of and beyond religion?
- Is ideological purity and consistency even desirable?
- How may technology impact religious convictions and potentially lead to what can be called heresy.
<3 Greg and Ana-Sofia